News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Idaho has a new Blue Hat, and a new Orange Hat ! ! !

Started by scoob, April 30, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoob

I am honored to announce that two of my good friends have picked up their buckets to start bailing!

Evan - You have been a huge help at the past few Nampa shoots... thank you for making it official and taking the blue hat!  I truly look forward to having you on the team and working with you on the Appleseed Trail!   
Congratulations!
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ 

Robert - You're already bailing and spreading the message of liberty full-time as the owner of Modern Musket.
You traveled up to Lewiston, ID in Feb. for your first Appleseed and got your (winterseed) patch in the bitter cold north-central Idaho winter.  You again prove that you know what you're about and pick up a patch of another color here at Nampa, ID.  Thank you for taking the orange hat, and lets get to awakening some more hearts and minds when you get back!
Congratulations!
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

Here's your bucket: :cool2:

Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

George Hacker

It was a real treat passing out a couple of hats this past weekend. Evan is a big helper. He is a young man who knows very much what he is about. Continue to practice, Evan, and you will get that rifleman patch.

Robert, it was a pleasure meeting you face to face. Thank you for stepping up to help get the word out about Capt. Parker, Samuel Whittemore, and Capt. Davis. Congratulations on your impending life change!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Nero

Thank you both for stepping up, and it was a pleasure working with you this last weekend.  We are temporarily back in CA, but will become full-time Idahoan on the 16th, so we look forward to many future endeavors!
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Kimber Custom

eert

Congratulations!

Greetings and congrats to both Evan and Robert for taking up hats and the cause. 

You have a standing invitation to join us in Coeur d'Alene for any shoot that you wish! 

I hope to see you on the line soon.

EERT

scoob

Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

mustanghills

Great weekend, thank you to everyone who helped make this shoot possible!  Cyrus and I enjoyed it immensely and I noticed I have improved greatly from last year (might be the scope).  George, you will be sorely missed but we understand your locale needs you, and thank you Jesus for providing Idaho with instructors to take your place.  Hope to see you at the Homeschool Conference in June.

Toni

4kedhorn

Sorry this is so late.

Evan said he is very happy to be a new blue hat. He likes shooting and he likes helping. He is a great helper around the house and an invaluable helper when we take others shooting or go camping with others.

I'm proud to see him find an interest and to accept an active part in furthering the program. I have always told my kids I don't really care what they choose to do in life as long as they work at becoming leaders in their chosen fields. His decision to take a hat sits very well with me.