News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning for Marion Shoot May 17th & 18th

Started by Corvette, April 29, 2014, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

This is a planning thread for the upcoming shoot at Marion Ohio.  It will be a great shoot at one of the nicest ranges in Ohio. Several of us will be camping on site.  If you want to join us, let me know either here or via PM.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

LindaFromAppleCreek

Corvette,

I am planning on signing up for this one, and will camp.

Remember I did pass my RI PC, but don't have my red hat.
aka Mustang380gal

Dougum

We'll be there more likely than not. And per usual we should be camping but I may have to run home for work/ to take someone home. I don't know all the details yet so...? however we will be there and I really want to get PC4 out of the way... and then on to IPC!
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

LindaFromAppleCreek

Well, rats! Ignore my last post.

The kids have a gymnastics show on Saturday, which I thought was the week before. I can't go to this one. And I was so looking forward to Appleseeding!

:-\
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

Freedom will be joining us as well from Celina.  He will also be camping and may bring his son to work the line as well.  Just fyi.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

We are up to 14 preregistrations and my guess is this shoot will sell out.  Big thanks to Chevy Shooter, Dougum and Freedom for signing up to help. We could use more folks working the line.  We have a nice group camping on site and it is a great range.  Come join us at Meeker Sportsman Center for a great shoot.

Corvette

slim

Have fun guys! I'll be seeding in southern Indiana otherwise I'd come lend a hand.

Linda, you'll get that Red Hat one of these days!

Corvette

We are up to 17 pre-regs out of max of 20. Looking at probable sell out.  Could use more help on the line Ohio.  If you are looking for something to do next weekend, sign up and join us for a great shoot.

Corvette

Corvette

Final post before the shoot this weekend.  Got word from the Range.  Since they are having a club gun show in the club house on Sunday, they will have food available for both breakfast and lunch that day.  Just FYI for your packing plans. 

See everybody this weekend.

Corvette

Dougum

Day one is done, and all I can say is that we had a great shoot and hope to have another great day tomorrow.
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off