News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri's Newest Blue Hat

Started by Mutti, April 23, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

Thank you all for letting us borrow Mrs. Duckcreek - who decided to take a Blue Hat! ?

:)
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

fisherdawg

Way to go Mrs. Duckcreek!!
;D
fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

connibear

Congrats Mrs. D, but I was hoping you would do an Orange Hat. ;D  Oh well, We'll take all the help we can get.  O0
Maybe an orange hat a little later, oh. ::)
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

RiflesnReins

O0 Thank you for stepping up to take the Blue Hat Mrs. Duckcreek!
Welcome to the Appleseed Trail.

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

Mrs. Duckcreek

Thank you all!  Connibear - I think I will be good with Blue  ;) 

colonial shooter

Thanks for stepping up Ms duckcreek, I don't care what color your hat may be, welcome to the family. Hope to see you at the IC meal and IBC in November
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

RODGE

Way to go Mrs. Duckcreek!  Our paths could cross at some point, as I'm occasionally a border raider!   Congrats!
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad