News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I can't seem to find the times for New Philadelphia april 26&27

Started by CornfedinOhio, April 22, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornfedinOhio

I'm attending a shoot at Tuscarawas Rifle club in New Philadelphia, Ohio (I think it's called Midvale but seems to be referred to as New Philly)  April 26 & 27 2014.
  I can't seem to locate the arrival and departure times for this two day event. Sorry for such a basic question.

My daughter and I are looking forward to the event.
Thank you

GoldFish

No problem at all; arrival times at the top of the EventBrite page here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-philadelphia-oh-appleseed-april-26-27-2014-tickets-10830162307

Arrive Saturday sometime between 0800 and 0830.  On Saturday, you'll probably finish up sometime about 5:00PM.  On Sunday the start time is the same, but you will probably finish up a little earlier.

If you want something more specific, PM "Stand" with questions; he'll be running the shoot.

Enjoy the weekend!

---GF

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

CornfedinOhio

I couldn't have asked for better instructors. I loved the format. My daughter never lost interest. I saw no unsafe behavior from any one. The passion delivered in the history was outstanding. Our shoot boss has the perfect volume for speaking out doors. Plus he did some great silly dances to help us remember the safety rules. We practiced several rules and dry runs before we went to live shooting. It was an outstanding day. I'm looking forward to Sundays stories about dangerous old men.
Keep up the great work.

Corvette

CornFeedinOhio

I am so pleased you enjoyed Saturday's instruction and heritage.  We strive to reach into every shooter's heart and find the Rifleman/Riflewoman in all our shooters. Safety always comes first at Appleseed but the Heritage message is a close second.

Great job Stand. CornFeedinOhio, looking forward to your report on Sunday.  Look for an AAR on the main forum thread and share comments and pictures.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

I guess this mean Invictus Maneo Passed his PC 4!  ;D (history progress for those that don't speak acronym)
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Dougum

Great shoot to work and polish off the rest of the winter rust. Hope to see you all again on the trail!

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

slim