News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Facebook page - need help

Started by ThePoet, April 21, 2014, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePoet

If you admin or know who looks after the "Project Appleseed in CT" Facebook page, please PM me or scuzzy.  Here's a link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/CTAppleseed?ref=pb

The page doesn't appear to have any activity though we continue to receive notifications from it.  There is also an individual page called "Ct Appleseed" that we would like to get sorted out as well.

Thanks.

scuzzy

Bump.

I received about 12 emails over the weekend saying what a good pic was just posted. I am starting to think that maybe it isn't an official Appleseed page but something else? Whatever it was I can't see it currently.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

jmdavis

I suggest that you check the old records to see who was SC back in 2011. I'm thinking that it might be Capt. Mac. (aka Dan). But that could be completely wrong.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

TOMINCT

The last SC was The Log, not sure if he handled that aspect. HTH, Tominct
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13