News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IIT Chippendale is back from injured reserve list !!!!

Started by Corvette, April 18, 2014, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Dale (Chippendale on the forum) was a regular at New Philly last year and shot Rifleman several times.  He was offered and accepted an Orange Hat last year but he was immediately put on the injured reserved list of IIT as he was having some significant surgery done in the week following his last shoot with us. 

I am so pleased to announce that I got an email from Chippendale saying that he is healed and has signed up to work his first shoot next weekend in New Philly.  ^:)^
(
Dougum and Chevyshooter, please welcome Chippendale to the IIT corp and train him up on how things work.) 

I am so pleased that everything has worked out and Dale is able to join us.  Please join me in welcoming Chippendale to the active Ohio IIT corp.

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

brianheeter

Good to hear 'cause there are more LadySeeds than Slim can handle alone.
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

slim

Huzzah!

I bought a fresh bowtie today. It's the Stars and Stripes.

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Corvette

Wow, the vision of Slim in the CHIPPENDALE outfit wearing just a Stars and Stripes bow tie just goes to a place I was not prepared to go. Thanks, I try to re-introduce Dale to the team and you guys give me the makings of a nightmare.  ;D

Seriously Dale is a great addition to the team and I can't wait to work with him on the line. 

Slim, really, don't bring the bow tie to Indy.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!