News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lend a hand at the BC in a few weeks?

Started by slim, April 17, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

I need YOU! to help at Bedford in May.  &)

Come on out and join us as we run the bomb range through an Appleseed event. We'll probably even do some KD on Sunday.  ^:)^

Plus, there's free Mohawks for everyone!  -:)

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Slow2Speak

We got a new Liberty Pole put up there Last Saturday. Slim you might try to think of some things to hang or post on it during the event. I was thinkin a Gorget with a hole in it bout the size of a musket ball just to make a statement to any Tories that happen upon the Bomb Range.

slim

Quote from: Rayne on April 17, 2014, 10:14:26 PMOK
Huzzah!!!

Quote from: Slow2Speak on April 17, 2014, 10:18:42 PMWe got a new Liberty Pole put up there Last Saturday. Slim you might try to think of some things to hang or post on it during the event. I was thinkin a Gorget with a hole in it bout the size of a musket ball just to make a statement to any Tories that happen upon the Bomb Range.
I know a guy who has one of those...

Chilidog

Applecore stands at Loctite, Me, A new dude named Brown.. but not the famous Brown we all know.. but he coud be famous latter... but not now..yet.. at this moment, Wrightman, and some other guy, unless he dont show then we'll find sombody else.
Chilidog
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

slim

With that much Applecore I'm not even sure we need instructors.  :pop:

Orangedotfever

I'm waiting to get my work schedule before I sign up. Summer production schedule is so erratic. Hopefully I can make it at least 1 day.
"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.

Slow2Speak

Hey yall we got 28 pre regs I spect it will sell out by the weekend plus Chilidog says he has some walk ons and heres the kicker and the great thing only 4 of 28 are previouse seeders so its going to be a line of newbs so we could use some more help hats of any color. if we get a few shooters that need constant attention we could be real short handed.