News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Seventh Stepping Opportunity -- Dillon Sportsman Center April 12th

Started by Corvette, March 31, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Background:  Dillon Sportsman Center and Buckeye Firearms Assoc are having a BFA sponsored appreciation day at Dillon Sportsman Center outside of Newark Ohio on April 12.  There will be 300 people at Dillon shooting for free from 9am to 9pm at the range.  This event is sponsored by BFA as a thank-you to its contributors and sponsors.  It is sold out at this point.  I am working with BFA and Dillon to have Appleseed present our IMC and KD lectures multiple times during the day as a way to support the event and promote the upcoming Appleseeds at Dillon. 

We will be doing IMC at 9am, 12noon and 3pm.  KD will be done at 10am, 1pm and 4pm in the classroom in Dillon's clubhouse.  We will be promoting AS throughout the day in between these presentations.  Any IITs, Instructors or Blue hats that want to help out during the day should let me know.  If you want to make a day of it, you can do some seventh stepping and get some free range/trigger time at Dillon. Could be a fun day.

Anybody interested in helping should PM me on the forum and we will coordinate details.  This is a great opportunity for IITs to work on their IMC or KD presentations and/or to spend a day at the range with friends.

Let me know if you are interested in helping. (especially LindafromAppleCreek, GabeC, Ladyshot, Birdman, and the rest of the central and NE Ohio IITs)

Will be a fun day for sure.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dougum

I would love to but I have to take the ACT that day and won't make it. Sorry guys, but I might stop out after hours and discuss the BFA youth shoot with Aaron if thats alright with him...?
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Pain Killer

What time will you be doing the first strike? Maybe an after party?  >:D
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Corvette

If the opportunity arises, count on the fact that I will make the pitch. The goal here us to give folks a taste of our instructions as a way to entice folks to sign up for our shoots at Newark, New Pilly, Marion and N. Lawrence. They will get the heritage once they come to a shoot.

Filling the lines still matters.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!