News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriot's Weekend Suggestion....

Started by Corvette, March 02, 2014, 12:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hey Ohio Appleseed;

We made the decision here in Ohio to not schedule any shoots on Patriots Weekend because Easter is that Sunday, the 20th.  However, this does not mean we should not celebrate the weekend in Appleseed fashion.  I am proposing that we concentrate on getting a number of Liberty seeds scheduled for the 19th.  I am planning on doing one here in the Columbus area and I think we should try to get others scheduled near our key ranges.  Something near Gibsonburg, New Philly, Miamisburg and Wilmington might go a long way to filling the lines this year. 

Let's not let Patriot's weekend go by with Ohio Appleseed doing nothing to remember the our Riflemen's heritage.

What do you say Ohio, Libertyseeds on the 19th?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

slim

Not to knock Libertyseeds but we have a one-day event just across the border in Richmond, IN if anyone wants to shoot some redcoats.  :---

Corvette

Slim, certainly another outstanding option for celebrating the 19th.  Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

AAOptics

Quote from: slim on March 04, 2014, 07:57:20 AM
Not to knock Libertyseeds but we have a one-day event just across the border in Richmond, IN if anyone wants to shoot some redcoats.  :---

The Richmond event is about 3 miles from the Border, so hopefully a lot of folks make the jump.

Pain Killer

Schedule your Libertyseed events for April 18 and attend the Richmond event on April 19. Win - win    ::)
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Corvette

Certainly a good plan.  Will give it a try.

Corvette

Dougum

Please PM me with any Liberty Seed Ideas and I will get them posted on the national Schedule as soon as they are finalized. I could really use some help with running a few events if anyone is interested. Thanks folks

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Charles McKinley

Come to Beaver Falls, PA and SHOOT!  ;D
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Corvette

Stand, no problem, as long as you are willing to pay my spousal support payments for the next ten years or until I die.    ^:)^

Go to PA and shoot on Easter weekend, my stuff would be on the street before I got back. @)

Corvette

Charles McKinley

She can't throw your stuff out if she is one the line too!  LOML doesn't know I'm working that weekend yet. :shootself:
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery