News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..NY safe act protest rally in Albany - April 1st..

Started by Josey Wales, March 01, 2014, 01:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Fellow New Yorkers this is big really big and we need to fully support this protest rally, get there by any means necessary..

Breaking NEWS from SCOPE!

On February 25th with 3 days left on the Billboard contract, the Board of Directors was asked if they wanted to extend the billboard until we arrive in Albany on April 1st. 

They approved the measure due to the number of special donations received specifically asking to be used for the billboards. 

So when you hear the media parroting Governor Andrew Cuomo who will say that the billboards are part of the well financed gun lobby, you will know the truth and that they are both flat out spinning.

These billboards are made possible by donations from average people that don't have bodyguards. We don't fly around in private airplanes and limos.  People like us are just the forgotten people that work everyday, pay our taxes and provide for our own protection.  We are the same people that are being ostracized by the actions of the few in Albany that say there is no room for us in our state..

Stop by our website and see the pictures of the billboards made possible by people like you Nicholas, take a look at what your donations have done: 
http://www.scopeny.org/scope-billboards-in-albany/

FLASH:  Yesterday Governor Andrew Cuomo met with a group to discuss the S.A.F.E. Act.  He wanted to have a rational discussion with reasonable people. (perhaps that is why SCOPE Vice President Mike Mastrogiovanni was un-invited to the meeting).  Just more spin.  Where was Cuomo's rational discussion in January of 2013?  Remember him screaming NOBODY NEEDS 10 BOOLITS TO KILL A DEER!  (for all the spelling nuts yes we know how to spell bullets)

The discussion as it turns out was unproductive other than the fact that the Governor received a personal invitation to the April 1st Rally.  He declined to acknowledge the invitation.
More buses are being added to for the April 1st event and you can see if there is a bus in your area at SCOPEny.org.

ACTION ALERT CENTER

VISIT OUR ACTION ALERT CENTER - Send your own "message of necessity" to you lawmakers and media outlets.  You can sign up here.

DONATIONS NEEDED
Last but not least, thank you for helping SCOPE help New York gun owners! Our membership numbers gets SCOPE the access and respect of our elected officials.  Please consider adding to the cause by donating one dollar for each gun you have in your stable in these critical times. You can donate here! 

Shooters Committee on Political Education

A GRASS ROOTS ORGANIZATION PROTECTING THE SECOND AMENDMENT CIVIL RIGHTS OF NEW YORK GUN OWNERS.

Forward to a Friend

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Update Profile

P.O. Box 602 Tonawanda, NY. 14151-0602
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Two Wolves

Thanks Josey for the information. New York and Connecticut are under siege and need the help of the nations patriots. If we all search for ways to pitch in maybe the war can be won before it reaches our doors. I have sent a donation to SCOPE and would welcome suggestions on other ideas that might be helpful from those of us far removed from your area. My prayers are with you.

~ Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Josey Wales

Quote from: Two Wolves on March 02, 2014, 01:21:53 AM
Thanks Josey for the information. New York and Connecticut are under siege and need the help of the nations patriots. If we all search for ways to pitch in maybe the war can be won before it reaches our doors. I have sent a donation to SCOPE and would welcome suggestions on other ideas that might be helpful from those of us far removed from your area. My prayers are with you.

~ Two Wolves

..Thank You Kindly Brother..
..Strength & Honor..  JW
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dude

The other organization leading the fight in the courts is the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association. As you can imagine, they have spent tens of thousands in legal expenses at this point, if not over 100 thousand dollars. I'm sure they would appreciate every dollar anyone could send their way.

https://www.nysrpa.org/

also, go ahead and sign the petition to repeal the Safe Act at: http://www.kathymarchione.com/new-yorkers-continue-standing-strong-against-the-unconstitutional-safe-act/
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson