News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls April 12th Event

Started by Countree, February 23, 2014, 04:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countree

Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that the April 12-13 event in Great Falls will be on the same day as our local Friends of the NRA Banquet Dinner! This is a great dinner and a fun chance to win and bid on some great items. Especially GUNS!

Dinner tickets are $30 and there are all kinds of raffles and bucket items to purchase chances on! Let me know if any of you instructors or Appleseeders need more info! You can also visit friendsofnra.org

Thanks!
Paul

Carlson

What a great opportunity to wear Appleseed T-Shirts.  ;D

Is there a shoot boss signed up yet?
https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/sign-up-shoot-state.php?qstate=MT&statename=Montana

Countree

It's a great opportunity for Project Appleseed! Last year I purchased a table and invited the instructors to join us for the evening. However, this year I can not find the funds to purchase a table, I would still like to see some folks present and a banner on the wall for Project Appleseed!

I am not sure about the shoot boss for this event...

Mark Davis

I am dragging my feet on sign up becasue I may have to be in Los Angeles.
Still living in limbo here.

peterlandsiedel

I may or may not have obligations that weekend, it's still up in the air for me...

Carlson

Will we be doing any of the "Patriot's Day" special events this weekend?  If so, we'll have to make sure to request the Patriots day targets (Full Size Redcoats), Bloody Butchery posters, and April 19th rockers for the instructors.

Mark Davis

This shoot is indoors. Check the directions, do not use GPS unless you want a tour to the far side of Great Falls and back for the beautiful scenerey.

Carlson

We're 9 Days out from this event and there isn't a shoot boss signed up.   I plan to participate next weekend, but I'm not going to "Red-Hat Ramrod" this event. 

If I'm still the only instructor signed up, I'm not going to waste time and gasoline driving that far.

Someone will have to contact Patrick McAfee ,the only student signed up (Special - Free), to let him know that no one is showing up.

Respectfully,

Carlson

Well...

I was just offered the opportunity to pick up some extra hours at work this weekend.  I won't be available.

Good luck to all.