News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington, OH March 29-30, 2014 *Sold Out*

Started by dirtdawg, February 22, 2014, 04:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

Looks like we are starting strong out of the gates on this one.  I predict a sellout a month before the event.  And that is how we like it! However,  :sos:

Local boots on the ground here.  Should be a good lunch and good times. If anyone is planning to camp, hit me up with a PM.

ETA- per Eventbrite, this one is sold out!

Del

If you have any cancellations please let me know, I have someone who tried to sign up this morning. 

RifleBen

I was able to secure off work for the 30th, I will be there as an IIT on Sunday to help out.
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."
                                                                             John 15:13

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Spiderjerusalem

I'm in the same position as Sdelam. If ya'll have any cancellations, I'd love to fill a spot.

slim

You guys "on standby" should absolutely show up. Typically we can shoe-horn in a few more shooters and worst case scenario you just sit there and hang out all day - for FREE -  soaking up as much info as you can. But, chances are we'll get you on the line somehow.

Spiderjerusalem

Hey Thanks. I received an email that two spots were open so i purchased myself a spot. Pleased to spend my money with a worthy cause anyway. I'm pumped for my first Appleseed. Now i'll see if i can calm down for a month.

dirtdawg

I just checked with the kitchen commandant and she is thrilled at the prospect of a full chow service. I tried to pump her up a little by telling her that the food service was a primary factor in the early sellout.  Please don't dissapoint her. A full lunch including beverage and dessert should ne about $7 ^:)^

WY_Not

Gotta check the calendar here but going to try an sign up to instruct that weekend. If nothing else, I gotta get down there and return a piece of Tupperware one of the kitchen ladies sent home with my wife when she sent some leftovers with her at the last Appleseed there last fall.

Edit to add... If I get on the schedule, I'll be camping. Could use a couple nights in the campground but if everyone else is going to be in the clubhouse again I guess I'll sleep there... if I gotta.
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

dirtdawg

One week out and I am getting fired up. :---

Remember, hot lunches are available.  Send me a PM if you need anything.