News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GEECK's wardrobe change

Started by LawDog, February 17, 2014, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

With his daughter and nephew looking on, geeck took off his ORANGE HAT one last time. 
That was a good thing bc it was soon full of holes!

Congratulations, geeck.  And thank you.  You are a true asset to the program. 

(And somebody please post a photo so I don't get the dreaded "TTIWWP"!!!)

AFTERMATH

You had a couple hours!  Muahahahaaha!

:pics:

Congratulations GEECK!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

geeck

Thanks Dan

I didn't find this post until today, there's so many places to look...

I don't know where a good place would be to post about our discussion on AS promotion. The human interest angle really seems to get the publics attention.

I attached the photo that generated so much interest on Facebook and a pic of my shot up hat I hung over my office space. Just about everybody came over and asked about the hat today. Plus I had 2 vendors from out of town, one from Nebraska and the other from Georgia at my desk ask about it, they left with a couple of tri-folds and information about AS's in their areas.

TG

spitstickler

Awesome Tony!

Red fits you, sir!
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

LawDog