News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lewiston, ID Feb 8 & 9 - Winterseed

Started by Kimber Custom, February 09, 2014, 02:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Oh yes - it was a brisk morning with several inches of fresh powder. 3 hearty souls came off the couch to find out about Liberty, Heritage and Marksmanship. By the end of the day one emerged as a Rifleman with a 214. Can we get 100% rifleman this weekend?

Huge thanks to Lewis-Clark Wildlife Club for being such staunch supporters of Appleseed.

Kimber Custom

Drink fast

Warming break

Will the cleared Redcoat get his patch tomorrow? Stay tuned...

SureShotSpartan

Hearty souls indeed! HUZZAH!!  O0

Congrats to our new Rifleman!
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Kimber Custom

Just made it home - ugly drive. I'll post the rest of my pics later. Thanks to all involved in putting this event on.

Kimber Custom

The drive was brutal but the weekend was awesome! All three shooters showed their dedication and persistence on Sunday. Kris was rewarded with a Winterseed patch. Robert showed his first AQT was not a fluke with repeated rifleman scores. Derek suffered some equipment issues throughout the weekend but showed marked improvement. I'm confident he will have that patch at his next event.

Our range coordinator brought out his 300 win mag for us to shoot some steel out at 550. We also got to send the first rounds down range out of my Brown Bess Christmas present. What a hoot!

George Hacker

Sounds like a great event.  Huzzah! ..:..

Congratulations to the new riflemen.  Well done.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

scoob

Kimber - congrats on the new 'Bess!  Hope to try it out some day.

Congrats to our new rifleman, sportin' that cool Modern Musket cap!  See you in April (and June, and August, and October...) at Nampa, right?! ^:)^
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
--------------------------------------------------------------
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

Modern Musket

Had a fantastic weekend! A BIG thank you to Ben and Ed. You guys did a great job and thank you for making the trip over and allowing this course to happen.

Already looking forward to the Nampa event and also looking forward to getting more involved.

-Robert
Robert Strickler

My rifle is NOT an "assault weapon!" It is a modern musket.

SureShotSpartan

Quote from: Modern Musket on February 11, 2014, 12:13:44 PM
Had a fantastic weekend! A BIG thank you to Ben and Ed. You guys did a great job and thank you for making the trip over and allowing this course to happen.

Already looking forward to the Nampa event and also looking forward to getting more involved.

-Robert

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy!!   :cool2:
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams