News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~

Started by Rayne, February 07, 2014, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

~
~

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Unbridled Liberty

I'd love to do this but at 7 hours each way, no can do.  Surely Maryland and Pennsylvania shall fight with each other over this opportunity.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

wvmmfalcon

I am about 4 hrs away and will consider it. I PMed yesterday to say that there are other instructors in the Morgantown area(I am between New Martinsville and Hundred). I will try to contact them. For the past year I have been the only active instructor in West Virginia. So far I haven,t submitted my 2014 schedule. Will do that soon. You can contact me here or my private e-mail wvmfalcon@yahoo.com or call 304-889-2786 in the evenings or weekends.
Jeffrey-Frank..Jarrell
KYPD
Malon Labe
I think, therefore I am dangerous (Q)

The Wolfhound

With permission, I will post this in the Virginia and Maryland pages.  I have folks within an hour or 2 and I can make it in 3 if need be.  Maryland may be able to do better still

Unbridled Liberty

Seriously?  Almost a month has passed and NOBODY has jumped on this?  I am speechless.  Am I going to have to come out there?

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

BeSwift

I'm signed up to do this and have been in contact with the principles. Wrapped this up about 3 weeks back. Not sure how this didn't get passed down the line.  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations