News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MN - Flyers & Promotional Materials - 2014

Started by AFTERMATH, February 07, 2014, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Post 'em here!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Twineagles

Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

AFTERMATH

Updated Multi-flyer to include Winona.

Also, tweeked the content - let me know what you think.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Updated - 3.17.14

Includes Sioux Falls dates(They'll be on the schedule in the very near future)

NOTICE:  All previous versions of the multi - flyer contain an error in the youth pricing for two day events.  It should be $20 rather than the stated $15.  If you have stock of these flyers please amend and/or take other corrective action.