News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer, Mi - Feb 1, 2014

Started by Caliper, February 02, 2014, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliper

You know it' a winterseed when you've got to bring an ATV with a plow to clear the range!  There was plenty of snow beforehand and we got another 6 or so inches over the course of the day. 

But, that wasn't going to discourage nine dedicated Americans who came out to listen to the story of Apr 19 and improve their marksmanship skills!  Not only did we have 100% turnout, but we had walk-ons come add to the fun!   ^:)^  Yup, this is how we do it in Michigan!  O0  A huge thanks to all the shooters who came out! 

Pics will be forthcoming once I download them... 

Blackhawk44

I'm MCMD357 over on MiGunOwners.org.

Just joined Project Appleseed.  I had a great time this weekend!  I learned a ton both on and off the firing line!  The next time I have a weekend off work, you can bet that you'll see me at an Appleseed event again.  Next time will be a two day event.  After the end of the day, my groups were amazing!  I did not shoot riflemen this weekend, but next time I will!  Lots to practice and to apply for the next time.

-Marc

Farm girl / Rochelle

Another fun Appleseed event, many showed up inspite of the winter storm called Maximus. Shooters endured some pretty harsh condition of blowing snow ans very wet shooting mats.  I was happy to see shooters enjoying their time and learning about the event on April 19, 1775 and how those events shaped who we are.  I am looking forward to seeing some of these shooters at future events.
:---
"If you want something you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse"...Superheat

Caliper

Sigh, poor lighting conspired to make many of my photos blurry and out of focus.   :-[  Time for SB to get a real camera and stop using the phone to take pics... 

Someone said Winterseed?  There was 8"+ of snow on the range Friday.  That's not gonna work in prone... 

A good looking line practicing the seated position.

Rifles were tested in real world conditions! 

wizard

Seeing the Pic's; I am reminded of the dedication of our Instructor corps, and re-inspired and proud to be among them...

The shooters who were there... in that weather, remind me of a promise I made back when I still had all of my hair; "In any Clime and Place".  Bravo... You guys and girls ROCK.
I get things done because I get things done.