News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2014 Schedule Planning Support Thread

Started by Corvette, January 24, 2014, 01:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

We have not designated a Ladyseed yet for this year.  We have lost so many of our female instructor corp, I am not sure we could get one staffed.  Ratchett is on injured reserve, Dangerous D, Ishy, and the rest of the young instructors and IITs are not active anymore.  Its just you and Gabe's wife.  We would have to find a female shootboss from another state to honcho and get some boarder raiders to come work the shoot. 

Would take a lot of planning to staff the shoot for an unknown number of shooters.  If you have an idea that would fill the line at New Philly, great lets talk, otherwise, I suspect we will not do a Ladyseed this year. Others can chime in as they see fit.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

LindaFromAppleCreek

In the past, Tusco has benefitted greatly from the CHEO convention. Are we planning on having a booth there this June? I will arrange my work schedule so that I can help staff it at least part of the time.

Hand in hand with that, if we advertise in some of the local home school newsletters or websites, that may help the line fill, too.

Once we have a firm date for North Lawrence, I'll contact both Wayne and Stark County homeschool groups and give them dates for Tusco and NL. I'll try to find out if Holmes, Carroll and Tuscarawas Counties have homeschool groups. That could feed the Tusco line.

This assumes that the homeschool market is one we want to tap. If not, let me know, and I'll try to think of something else.
aka Mustang380gal

slim

Im meeting with GoldFish and HippieChick this weekend. Since theyve been our point people on CHEO lets see what their thoughts are on it. I'll talk it over with them and keep you posted.

LindaFromAppleCreek

Hopefully, we can have atSeptember date for NLF&G within the week.

Do we want to try for a November or December date, too? Or would that be too close?
aka Mustang380gal