News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Libertyseed

Started by Dougum, January 22, 2014, 10:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougum

Hey folks,

I can't believe that it is 2014 already but we are facing a new year and one that should be productive if we all pitch in and bail when we can. Last year we seemed to have plenty of shootbosses but we also seemed to have an instructor shortage. If you did what you could then this is not for you and I would not waste your time reading the rest of this post, thank you for your commitment to the organization. I know that there are other instructors, IIT's and other voluneers out there. And this is a VOLUNTEER organization, I know none of us get paid for this, however I would urge those who can attend even one more 'seed a year to do so. When we signed our first PC we took it on knowing that there were a certain number of shoots that were demanded of us each year, and in some cases it is okay if an Instructor slips up and misses a few shoots. We all have lives that change, sometimes for the good, other times not, however in general we need to meet these requirements. That being said I am in need of volunteers willing to help run/assist in the operation of Libertyseed in Ohio. We have a great opportunity to further this program through this branch of our organization, but we need volunteers putting boots on the ground to accomplish anything this year. If anyone out there is willing to help set up, organize or tell stories at Libertyseeds please respond here or PM me. We have a wonderful opportunity this year to make an impact here in Ohio if only we step up and take this year in full stride. Please stand with me, and I hope to see you out on the trail.

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off