News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Radio stations covering Hinckley, MN specifically, and surrounding locals.....

Started by Publican, January 20, 2014, 12:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Publican

'Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain'...as he tip-toes across the border to ask an innocent question:

Does anyone know what radio station(s) cover Hinckley that are a talk format - leaning toward the conservative/libertarian/independent side of issues? I guess a better way to put it is to say stations more apt to be listened to by conservative/libertarian/independent minded folks.

Thanks in advance:

Publican

"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican

Kosciusko

Quote from: Publican on January 20, 2014, 12:10:11 AM
'Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain'...as he tip-toes across the border to ask an innocent question:

Does anyone know what radio station(s) cover Hinckley that are a talk format - leaning toward the conservative/libertarian/independent side of issues? I guess a better way to put it is to say stations more apt to be listened to by conservative/libertarian/independent minded folks.

Thanks in advance:

Publican

bing is our friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_in_Minnesota

it lists "city of license"

I'd start there.  Let me know what you have in mind.

Kosciusko

Taylor

I used to call in to 710 AM WDSM out of Duluth on occasion but after I sent them our April 19th PSA last year I was told that I was welcome to buy air time and they stopped letting me on the air.  :-\

http://wdsm710.com/

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

Quote from: Taylor on January 20, 2014, 12:24:09 PM
I used to call in to 710 AM WDSM out of Duluth on occasion but after I sent them our April 19th PSA last year I was told that I was welcome to buy air time and they stopped letting me on the air.  :-\

http://wdsm710.com/

Too radical for them?
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

AFTERMATH

KTLK AM 1130 and/or 103.5 FM get close - may be able to get it with better antennas than mine....  They got bumped off their good frequency and stuck with low power crap. 

There are a couple more local stations - KBEK and WCMP, not talk but might be 'supportive' except I've never been able to get through to them...  They too are happy to sell air time.

Might be a couple other AM stations - But I can't get any in.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Publican

[/quote]

bing is our friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_in_Minnesota

it lists "city of license"

I'd start there.  Let me know what you have in mind.

Kosciusko
[/quote]

Right you are, but I could not have gotten such information as has been provided by the human touch. Thanks to all for your personal experience(s) with the stations O0  I will go on to their respective sites and look around a bit.

Just a bit of fact finding for now.
"I regard giving as necessary to right the balance..." Hu Chung

"Things now every day begin to grow more and more serious" Lord Percy

"Please remember the 2nd Amendment each and every time you vote".....Cork

"I need to actively fight the external threat, so as not to become the internal threat!".....Publican