News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey, Ohio! Sound off if you're seedin' in Ohio this year!

Started by dirtdawg, January 13, 2014, 08:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

dirtdawg is in.  Looking forward to getting on the trail. 

slim

LindaFromAppleCreek

I'm in, too!

So are Ram Rocker and Tactical Tumbler.  O0
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

para45acp

Maybe I'll get to do more than just help Corvette sight in his new Marlin this year  :---

:)
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

WY_Not

I'll be out and about this year. Of course it helps if you guys quit cancelling them on me then uncancelling them.  **)
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

Dougum

Dougum checking in! Looking forward to a great year on the trail.
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

LindaFromAppleCreek

I'm not in any position to grant permission to border raid, but I will say that I would be happy to be on the line with you both.

aka Mustang380gal

dirtdawg

Quote from: LindaFromAppleCreek on January 15, 2014, 08:34:15 AM
I'm not in any position to grant permission to border raid, but I will say that I would be happy to be on the line with you both.

Well, I think Border Raiders are awesome. 

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

grunt soldier

I'm going to try to get to a shoot or 2 over in ohio this year.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

LindaFromAppleCreek

Quote from: dirtdawg on January 15, 2014, 09:39:44 AM
Quote from: LindaFromAppleCreek on January 15, 2014, 08:34:15 AM

Well, I think Border Raiders are awesome.

I do, too. That's why I'll happily work the line with them. I'd love to border raid PA or WV this year if my work schedule and the Ohio schedule allows.
aka Mustang380gal

Fixxer

Rifleman(226): 12/29/13 Tucson Rifle Club, New Philadelphia, OH

"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind...Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

RifleBen

"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."
                                                                             John 15:13

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

slim

Quote from: Fixxer on January 15, 2014, 10:47:01 PM
Winterseed ?  :)

FX

We're getting the schedule together as I type this. We have a March event on there already and you can expect a few more in the next couple of weeks. Not sure if they'll be Winterseeds or not but we'll at least get a few Springseeds on there.

Fixxer

Thanks Slim, Garrett and I are building our LTRs :)  Can't wait to celebrate Liberty with you again !!!

Fixxer

Rifleman(226): 12/29/13 Tucson Rifle Club, New Philadelphia, OH

"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind...Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

Fixxer, rock on, looking forward to seeing you folks on the line.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

DGMilty

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

TrainWreck

Looks like I'm finally going to make it to an event this year! :--- My wife bought me a gift certificate for a class at Christmas time!!! Just need to decide which one when the schedule is up.

Looking forward to it! ^:)^
TrainWreck

Persistence pays off, rifleman persist. (Quote from Topper)

Corvette

CCSir, looking forward to seeing you on he line.  ^:)^

Corvette

Blindman

okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Charles McKinley

Will there be an IBC to clean out the cobwebs and lubricate the rusty parts????
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

slim

Quote from: Stand on February 01, 2014, 09:20:36 PM
Will there be an IBC to clean out the cobwebs and lubricate the rusty parts????

Possibly later in the year.

devilkitty

Hoping to get down on the sunny side of the state line a time or two this year.
Charlie
Grovertown, Ind.

Have Blue Hat -- Will Travel
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." -- Thomas Pynchon
"A people who forget who they are will become whatever they are told they are." -- Graywolf

jeep45238

My schedule should be far more available post April.  I'll probably attend a seed as a student to get dialed back in, and start hitting things from there.
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.