News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan IBC is in two weeks - Jan 25-26! Border raiders welcome! 50+ coming!!

Started by ITB, January 11, 2014, 11:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

I just wanted to take the time to invite our neighbors to come to our IBC in Lansing, MI in two weeks.

As it stands right now, we have 53 people registered!  There's always room for more.  Don't miss a great opportunity to meet and learn/interact with such a large number of your fellow Appleseed cadre!

Full information can be found here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=38078.0

We hope to see you in two weeks!
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

slim

I'll be driving up I-75 from Cincinnati on Friday and if anyone would like to jump in with me they're more than welcome.

Every volunteer should strive to make it to the IBCs.

GoldFish

Quote from: slim on January 12, 2014, 06:06:52 PM
I'll be driving up I-75 from Cincinnati on Friday and if anyone would like to jump in with me they're more than welcome.

Every volunteer should strive to make it to the IBCs.

PM incoming...
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

slim

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

GoldFish

Quote from: Corvette on January 17, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Slim, gotta work tomorrow, sorry, won't be joining you.

Corvette

It's actually the weekend after this one Corvette, on 25-26 January.  Maybe you could finagle your way out of work in time to attend.
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

slim

Bump.

GoldFish and I are headed right up I-75. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?