News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Rifleman Patch Size

Started by Bazooka Man, January 06, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laredo

No, there is misunderstanding on my and/or your part.  Probably mine... :)

I didn't change the patch in any way.  I just got it embroidered on a hat.  That's all. 

I had no intention, nor did I, change the look, size or color of the patch.  Also, I am bagging the project.  Its as simple as this:  I know a guy that does this for a living...  I know him well.  I am all in with AS and thought I would fill a need/want.  I asked my friend if he could come up with a prototype to show you all.  He did.  My bad for not doing more checking to see if this project was already underway.  Its all done...  Sorry fellers.  No harm intended.

See you on the line.
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Bazooka Man

I don't believe there is anything in this thread about changing the patch...only making another that will fit the 2x3 velcro patch caps.
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleer™ Patch (220)

Pelon

I want two of the 2x3 inch patches when they are made, please!

Pain Killer

I'll take one in OD and one tan
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

jmdavis

Quote from: Sly223 on February 05, 2014, 09:42:24 AM
You Just showed up and you are going to change our Patch to fit you Hat?!? Who are you????? :slap:

He is someone who wanted something that didn't exist. And then went out and made it (or had it made). I would judge him a rugged individualist who is capable of getting things done. Once there were many men like him, but I see fewer by the day.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

jtdiver

need a Pistoleer™ hat to go with my 10 rifleman hats.....

What are the chances.
1st Appleseed, Charlotte, NC
Rifleman Severville, TN  November 2019
IBC       Canton 3-22.
IIT-1      Ellijay, GA   May 16, 2022
IIT-2      Martin, GA   May 29,  2022
Pistoleer™  Martin, GA  May 27, 2022

KProctor

I dont run supply but id say right now the logistics of getting clothing in is tough enough When the supply chains arent so hard pressed is probably when we would see new products come in. but I could see Pistoleer™ hats being a good seller.

Im also interested in standard patch sizes with velcro backing being made Its a product that alot of shooters are requesting at events. But i find it interesting to see it all the way back to 2014 being requested. Id ask for those that want them to be made available for purchase in our store and set the price to cover the price difference between our current patches and a smaller velcro backed one.
Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22