News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Form for the CMP

Started by Leethar, December 22, 2013, 04:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leethar

I am looking to buy a Garand from the CMP, but I didn't manage to get the form saying I completed my Appleseed. Can someone email it to me, or is there something else I can use?

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Leethar on December 22, 2013, 04:18:38 PM
I am looking to buy a Garand from the CMP, but I didn't manage to get the form saying I completed my Appleseed. Can someone email it to me, or is there something else I can use?

Leethar,

You need to contact the Shoot Boss for your event.  They will be able to help you.  Just message them directly if you remember their forum name.  If not, give us your event date and location and we can tell you who the SB was.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

LawDog

Leethar - were you at Eunice on 12/14?  If so, the man you need is kd5ozj.  Let me know if that is the event you attended and I will make sure he knows of your request. 
LD

Leethar