News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2014 promotional opportunities

Started by Trisha, December 13, 2013, 09:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Please post any possible promotional opportunities in Wisconsin for 2014. Think outside the box too, not just gun shows. Serve possible examples could be county fairs, conventions, parades(esp around any patriotic holiday!), and festivals.

Include location, date, if you can attend and how many volunteers that maybe needed.

fepowered

Roasted Nutz shoot in Shawano is July 20th for 2014.   
It isn't WI, but the Outbreak Omega shoot is on for 2014 in Morristown MN June 28th.  There was an Appleseed demo at the shoot last year and they could have used more people.
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

fepowered

I have confirmed that there will be an Appleseed Demo at the Outbreak Omega shoot this year..
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are

Trisha

Awesome, thank you! When does that take place Fe? And how many volunteers do you need?

fepowered

Quote from: Trisha on January 30, 2014, 10:25:13 PM
Awesome, thank you! When does that take place Fe? And how many volunteers do you need?
June 27th and 28th.  I will be getting more information and have a sense of what we will need after they sort out some logistics.  I will post updates as I get them.   This is an event where they expect 800+ shooters and another 600+ spectators.   

Reckless Rick

February 2nd , Cat and I will be handing out shoot schedule's at the Washington county gun show, and then we will leave some schedules at Cabalas in Richfield  ^:)^ ^:)^
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Taylor

I signed up for an AS table at the Indianhead R&P Club gun show in Spooner April 11-12. I should be able to handle it on my own.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Reckless Rick

Someone wanted to make there own flyer and agreed to help me out at the Washington county gun show
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trig

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

fepowered

Quote from: fepowered on January 31, 2014, 01:49:08 AM
Quote from: Trisha on January 30, 2014, 10:25:13 PM
June 27th and 28th.  I will be getting more information and have a sense of what we will need after they sort out some logistics.  I will post updates as I get them.   This is an event where they expect 800+ shooters and another 600+ spectators.
We are looking for people to act as RSOs on several ranges and to staff in information booth.  This is an event where you can work part of the day and still have a little fun putting rounds down range. 

Patent guy

I have just received the July/August issue of RifleShooter magazine, and on page 9 we see Brian McCombe's article entitled "Planting A Seed" which describes, in fairly glowing terms, Appleseeders and Applseseeds in Wisconsin and elsewhere.
Well done!   O0
PG
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

Trisha

Quote from: Patent guy on June 02, 2014, 08:21:37 PM
I have just received the July/August issue of RifleShooter magazine, and on page 9 we see Brian McCombe's article entitled "Planting A Seed" which describes, in fairly glowing terms, Appleseeders and Applseseeds in Wisconsin and elsewhere.
Well done!   O0
PG

It finally came out? I have been waiting and was worried i missed it! Thank you for letting us know. :)

Trig

Awesome!  any why to scan the article, and post it here?
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Patent guy

Quote from: triggernick on June 06, 2014, 09:45:04 AM
Awesome!  any why to scan the article, and post it here?

I understand your thought TN, but if we did that, we'd be violating the magazine publisher's copyright, so please don't scan and post, anyone.  I looked for a web link to the article on the magazine's website and when I posted my comment, they had not published it online yet.  When they do, we can post the link here and have no worries about copyright infringement.
PG
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"