News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hello from Wright County.

Started by Polaris, December 07, 2013, 11:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris

Just a shoutout from a new forum member.  New to AS, not new to military rifle shooting.  Looking forward to making a shoot soon, even if it's in subzero weather.  In addition to hunting, trapping and informal shooting I've been involved with surplus rifles and the CMP for several years.  I have a well founded knowledge base in mosin nagants, K-31s, mausers, G3s, PSL/Dragunov rifles and handloading for the same.  Feel free to bounce a question off me in these areas.  Look forward to honing my skills, learning some history, meeting some fine folks and hopefully making a difference.
Owning a chainsaw doesn't make you a logger.  Put some wood on the truck and keep all your fingers and toes at the end of the day, then I'll be impressed.  Likewise with rifles.

Mike Woodcock

Welcome aboard.  It's about time we had someone from the NW suburbs!!!!  I am in Rochester, and Kosciusko (Kevin) our state coordinator is from the Winona area.  You might want to send him a note and get familiar with whats happening.  Activity is pretty low in the winter as you might imagine and I have not heard of anyone wanting to do a Winterseed (Applseed clinic shot in the winter).  I wonder if anyone is up for a New Years Day shoot?

Mike (Woody35)