News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Boot Camp

Started by connibear, October 26, 2013, 12:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

I have a date set for the IBC. It will be Janury 18-19th 2014 in Mountain View MO.

I am still trying to get a facility though as I will have to rent a place to do this. So hopefully Mon. or Tues. I should have that set up and then put it on the schedule. So if you can attend then please mark this date on your calendar. I really think there will be a good turnout.

The benefits of coming to an IBC is the instruction that you will learn, as how to better instruct and learn tips on how to present history.

After I get this on the schedule then I will pm those instructors that I know that would be in somewhat of a reasonable driving distance. If I don't pm you please don't take it personally as I will be sending quite a few out. If I do send you one and you know someone who would like to attend then please let them know.

The other benefit of attending is that it is possible to advance to an IIT3 by the end of the weekend, BUT you have to earn your promotion(s). So study and come prepared to learn not just to advance. We want IIT's that know their stuff, of course we are always learning, so please COME WITH A TEACHABLE ATTITUDE, or you may not have a good weekend. Check your ego at the door please.  O0

Ben
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

connibear

Missouri Instructor Boot Camp.

Where: Summersville Community Center, Summersville MO

When: January 18-19th

Don't have time right now to work up the EIP for schedule signup, but when I do I will send P.M's. Please mark your calendars.

Ben

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

connibear

duckcreek51

I signed up and as long as the roads are clear I will be there.  Shoot me a message with a list of what I need to bring as I have never been to an IBC before. 
"As for this damned old fox, the Devil himself could not catch him."

Surveyor1653

I really wish i could make it to this.
Essayons!

"Liberty — the freedom from unwarranted intrusion by government — is as easily lost through insistent nibbles by government officials who seek to do their jobs as by those whose sole purpose it is to oppress; the piranha can be as deadly as the shark." - Judge Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court

colycat

Who is the SI/ MI for this event?
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

connibear

Colonial shooter said he should be available to teach this event. He is an SI.