News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona, CA Oct 19-20 2013 AAR

Started by V, October 21, 2013, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Its a shame you missed it.

A pleasant weekend in Corona,  not too hot, not too cold, no wind and dust. Nine hardy souls turned out and had a great old time shaking out the kinks and celebrating our marksmanship heritage. We lost Diana on Sunday to the aches and pains but she promises to be back following her fearless leader, David, who himself soldiered on till finally succumbing to the grind Sunday afternoon. They were our center-fires for the weekend. Thanks guys, you'll make it next time.

Chris and Luke were to be a repeat Father and Son on Sunday but get well soon Luke, we'll reschedule you another month. Chris, I still have your AR QD swivel - you gotta come back >:D

Jason, hope you can make it next month.

Lawrence, missed Sat but luckily was a repeat Appleseeder and made a spectacular entrance into the Sunday welcome briefing...

We had two Free certificate Walkons who made up for our no-shows. Joe and Francisco came from work and Francisco made a good first showing by shooting Rifleman repeatedly. When asked how he made it his reply was priceless.... "Well I listened and tried to do everything they taught... then I just relaxed and let it happen." Well done. Hope you and Joe get a lot more of your guys from work to come and experience an AS.

Greg and Brian were our other father/son pair, some HP background I detected there... hit the plateau but I"m sure with more dry practice at home they'll make it next time.

Geoff, thanks for the kind words, enjoy the reading links and hope to see you crack that score on your next AS  when you bring all your friends.

Special thanks to StormN, who made the special effort to help me out with this shoot. Always good to work with you.

Cheers
V

Oh and Norm,  :pics: