News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

December 14-15th Eunice

Started by Leethar, October 13, 2013, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leethar

I am bringing a few people with me this time around, and I'm trying to get a few first time appleseeders out. The problem is, I'm out of loaner .22s! I know it's kind of asking a lot, but does anyone who will be attending the December Eunice appleseed have a loaner?

Johnny

Hey, haven't talked to you in a long time. I will be there. I have an AR15 with a 22 conversion and 2  ten rd magazines. The magazines are the same length as the AR15 20 rd mags. I can also put the telescoping stock on if need be.

I have two 10/22's both with sling swivels and slings and each has Tec sights. I also fixed the bolt release so it work the way it should.  One 10/22 is a short child stock and the other is a full length. I have 13 of the standard Ruger 10 shot rotary mags.  I can rent them for $400. each per day.   Just kidding!  I'll bring everything I have and your welcome to use them.
I am looking for a standard adult length stock for the short 10/22, so I can switch them when the need arises. If ya know someone who wants to sale one cheap let me know. I'll PM my phone and you can call. 
"GOD has intrusted you with educating your children. Teach them all that you know!"
"There is a circle of protection you put your family in. For some this is extended to friends, and for others, even to total strangers." Quote from "Gralen".

Leethar

I think I managed to get everything sorted out, so I don't think any loaners will be necessary. I'm looking forward to my first appleseed in a while, and bringing a few people with me this time. Looking forward to it a bunch!

Johnny

That's great. Have you signed up already? I was asking so I can see what the count is so far.
"GOD has intrusted you with educating your children. Teach them all that you know!"
"There is a circle of protection you put your family in. For some this is extended to friends, and for others, even to total strangers." Quote from "Gralen".

MandyMonstar

Quote from: Johnny on October 23, 2013, 08:27:29 PM
-snip-
I am looking for a standard adult length stock for the short 10/22, so I can switch them when the need arises. If ya know someone who wants to sale one cheap let me know. I'll PM my phone and you can call.

We actually still have the original stock that came with our 10/22.  I have no plans to put it back on there, so I'd be happy to sell it to you if you're serious about buying.  I can bring it to the Eunice event in December or make some kind of arrangement get it to you sooner if you like.  :)

Leethar

Haven't gotten everyone signed up, but the count so far is 7 including myself and Mandy.