News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stevenson, WA Oct 5 & 6 2013

Started by Kimber Custom, October 06, 2013, 12:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Some pictures I took today  ;D

Best groups of the morning. Outshot dad and sissy (both instructors)

TheSquirrelPatrol

At least three people were taking photos using my camera, so I got too many good pictures to link them all inline here.  You can browse the album here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/squirrel_patrol/sets/72157636234949996/

George Hacker

Wow, Natalie was dialed in.  Great shooting, young lady! :~

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

TheSquirrelPatrol

I just added more pictures to the album from today.  This is one of my favorites, for several reasons:

DSC_3792 by Squirrel Patrol, on Flickr
A bright new hat, and an AQT to shoot with 1942's finest.

I consider this to have been excellent event.  The students all had great attitudes, and showed excellent progress over the weekend.  We got a ton of instruction and practice in today, and spread the good word to a load of drop-ins.

Kimber Custom

Huzzah TSP! Wish I could have been there to see you get your hat. Looks like a perfect Sunday.

TheSquirrelPatrol

Thanks!  The weather was just wonderful today, the fog burned off early and the sun came out, but it stayed relatively cool and pleasant.

Probably the best moment of the day for me was calling the line for stage two of the third AQT of the day, and everyone dropped as one, loaded as one, got off almost simultaneous first shots around 14 seconds, followed by almost simultaneous second shots, and mag changes.  It was only about shot 6 that the cadence started to noticeably diverge as some shooters reacquired NPOA faster.  They all did fairly well on that stage, as I recall.