News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Lawrence Shoot Oct 19th and 20th Planning

Started by Corvette, October 01, 2013, 01:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

This is a planning post for the upcoming shoot in North Lawrence on Oct 19 & 20.  We have 13 pre-regs and there is still three weeks to go till the shoot so we should have a good group.  LindafromAppleCreek has signed up to help but I sure could use another Red Hat and a couple more Orange Hats for the event. North Lawrence is south and west of Canton, west of Massilon and east of Wooster off Rt 30.  Should be a great shoot, come on Ohio, lets give them a great AS with lots of instructor support.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Couple of additional notes:  There is no potable water on site, bring plenty of water with you.  They allow primitive camping so if anybody plans on camping, please let me know so I can inform the range.  It will be a great time, come join us.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

This is a really nice range.  The camping spot is great.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

LindaFromAppleCreek

I live 15 minutes from the range, and can bring a 5 gallon water jug so you who are coming a distance don't  need to worry about drinking water. I'm not camping, so it can be refilled Sunday.

Corvette, Sending you a PM.
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

Can anybody tell me if the line there is covered?  Will I need to bring my Popup canopy?  I too will have plenty of water with me.  I don't think I will camp, but I do plan to setup on Friday night.  If anybody wants to come join me Friday for setup, I will post times, etc when the event gets closer.

We certainly could use a few more hats on the line, come join us for a great shoot.

Corvette

LindaFromAppleCreek

It is a covered line, with a covered pavilion within feet of the line. Parking is close, and so is the outhouse.

If there is an event at the main range, they have food for purchase.

GabeC and LadyShot are members. Hopefully, they will sign up.
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

LindaFromAppleCreek

I can help set up Friday evening, too. Let me know if you need anything.

There is a two hundred yard range.
aka Mustang380gal

Corvette

Great, I will let you know my timing on Friday and we can work out a meeting time.  Corvette