News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat---RifleBen

Started by DGMilty, September 30, 2013, 09:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGMilty

Instructors,

Please join me in welcoming RifleBen aboard!  He scored his first Rifleman score in August at the Piqua shoot and expressed his desire to become an Instructor to both me and Unbridled Liberty.

This past weekend in Wilmington at his second event, he scored another Rifleman score!  I took advantage of the situation, presented him the Orange Hat on Saturday afternoon, and put him to work on Sunday!   &)  Of course, he was welcome to shoot at his discretion.   :---

Thanks for stepping up, RifleBen!  (and remember, NO CAMOUFLAGE!)

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

dirtdawg

RifleBen-

Thanks for stepping up.  I look forward to seeing you again down the trail!

RifleBen

Thank you all for the support. I am very glad to be part of the program in Ohio, and look forward to meeting more of the riflemen who make Appleseed happen in these parts and around this proud nation. I hope to start by meeting some of you at Camp Atterbury on the weekend of the 19th through the 20th!   O0

DGMilty, if I had a different long sleeved shirt to wear that "matched the orange hat" better for Sunday, I would have worn it. I admit I am just too much of a redneck to have though to pack either a second shirt or something not camouflage in the first place  ;D
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."
                                                                             John 15:13

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Corvette

RifleBen, welcome to the Ohio team, Huzzah!  O0

Great job and I look forward to meeting you and working with you on the AS trail. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

slim

Quote from: RifleBen on September 30, 2013, 02:08:05 PMI admit I am just too much of a redneck to have though to pack either a second shirt or something not camouflage in the first place  ;D
You're going to fit in just fine on border raids to Indiana.  O0

Unbridled Liberty

Very pleased to hear of this Ben.  I believe you will be a fine instructor.  Thanks for stepping up.

[/quote]
You're going to fit in just fine on border raids to Indiana.  O0
[/quote]

Speaking of border raiding; don't forget us down here in Cain-Tuck. 

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

EZ3

Greeting, RifleBen.  Thanks for lending a hand!  See you on the Appleseed Trail.    O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy