News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help this weekend in Marion....

Started by Corvette, September 25, 2013, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

RPD and I could use another couple sets of hands and eyes this weekend in Marion, Ohio.  We are at 8 pre-regs and a know there are 2-6 more people that I have talked with personally that will either register yet this week or walk on Saturday.  We could use a couple more hats on the line.  We have a number of Saturday onlys so if you come, you should be able to get some trigger time on Sunday with the remaining attendees.  Come join RPD and me for a great Appleseed weekend at a great little range.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dougum

We'd love to help but I have a Band Show in North Union, not too far hmmm... any way, there's no way we can make it. Sorry fellas

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Corvette

Appreciate the thought good luck at the band event. Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TRDFurgesson

Im out on a trip through Saturday but would like to help out on Sunday if you need it. 
The DOJ now considers me an extremist due to my belief in our founding fathers principals, knowledge of our nations constitution, and belief in the need to use the powers in Article V thats enables the states to propose and ratify amendments to our constitution.

Help us right this ship...   http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Corvette

You are more than welcome to join us Sunday. We will be a much smaller group on Sun so bring some thing to shoot as you should be able to get some line time in the afternoon. Our range at Marion goes out to 400 yards so bring a center fire.

Hope to see you Sunday.

Corvette