News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning for Marion shoot on 28th and 29th

Started by Corvette, September 19, 2013, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Wanted to start a planning thread for the upcoming Marion shoot.  Right now we are at 7 pre regs but I think that we will end up with close to a full shoot of 15-20 people.  I know of a Marion member that is coming with his wife, son and another couple that has not signed up yet and the club has a Public Open house this weekend where I will be RSO on the rifle portion of the event.  I will be promoting the shoot so I can easily see us filling this one up. 

So, all you instructors and IIT's, I sure could use some help next weekend on the line.  Right now it is just me.  So saddle on up and come join us at Meeker Sportsman Center in Marion Oh.  Great range, great people and bring your big boy rifles cause we can go out to 400 yds on the range we will be using.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

RPD, thanks a bunch for signing up to help next weekend in Marion.  If you are interested, they allow us to camp at the range and they have stocked ponds if you want to "catch" your dinner for Saturday night  ;D.

I am expecting the preregs to grow after the Range Open House tomorrow so I suspect we will be a dozen plus.  Will work on getting some Orange Hats to help us out.   See you next weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!