News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Who wants to go to a Libertyseed in a town called Liberty

Started by AAOptics, September 06, 2013, 02:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

Since Im so close to the border (10 minutes west of Oxford OH) I figured I would post this in the Ohio section aswell.

I had so much fun at my Appleseed last weekend I decided to work this week on organizing a Libertyseed, in Liberty.  The Date will be October 16, the time is 7pm, and it will be at

Hanna's Creek Christian Church
2584 E Kitchel RD
Liberty IN 47353

Ill update this thread when I get a time, but for those have not been to a Appleseed the history is typically what makes folks keep coming back.  Its a story EVERY american should know, and our very own Yellowhousejake has volunteered his time to share the story.

Feel free to call me with questions at 765-580-0986.

Corvette

Alan, if the Indiana team can't cover this Libertyseed for you, I will gladly come do the event.  I will block the date out on my schedule as tentative until YHJ or one of the other Indiana Redhats step up. If we get a couple weeks out and you don't have anybody else, we can firm up details.

One way or another, you get the event scheduled, we will get it staffed.

Corvette (Steve Branam)
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

slim

Quote from: 42769vette on September 06, 2013, 02:06:51 PMour very own Yellowhousejake has volunteered his time to share the story.

#)

It would still be worth the trip. We need to get the Libertyseeds rolling here and I'm sure YHJ is probably the dude to watch when it comes to, well, everything.

AAOptics

Quote from: Corvette on September 08, 2013, 11:03:10 AM
Alan, if the Indiana team can't cover this Libertyseed for you, I will gladly come do the event.  I will block the date out on my schedule as tentative until YHJ or one of the other Indiana Redhats step up. If we get a couple weeks out and you don't have anybody else, we can firm up details.

One way or another, you get the event scheduled, we will get it staffed.

Corvette (Steve Branam)

I appreciate the offer.  I talked to dave last night and we are a go for 7pm.

Corvette

That's great!!!!  Slim is making noise like he may get some of us together to come learn fron Dave how a Libertyseed should be done (and maybe heckle just a bit).  Thanks for taking the lead yet again on promoting the cause. We appreciate it.   :bow:

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

slim

Quote from: Rayne on September 10, 2013, 12:13:58 AMYou know Slim, you could just cruise across US 50 to Jackson County Public Library on Sept 19th and learn to do a LibertySeed from the best that evening too.   ;)

I have to get my beauty sleep sometime.