News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to New Orange Hat

Started by Corvette, September 05, 2013, 01:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Please join me in welcoming Robert (TRDFurgesson) as our newest Orange Hat.  TDR joined us first in New Philly in July and returned to Newark where he quickly shot his first Rifleman's score on Sunday. TDR is a great addition to our Ohio team.  Thanks Robert for stepping up to help save the country. Huzzah!!!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

dirtdawg

Cory Mathis

Thanks for stepping up, bail, bail, bail.

Casper

Charles McKinley

Huzza!  Welcome Bigfoot  ;D or is that Sasquatch or Yeti?
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

George Hacker

Thank you for stepping up to help bale, TRDFurgesson! ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

TRDFurgesson

Thanks for the reception gentlemen!!  Looking forward to my first AS with my new hat.  Unfortunately I'm tied up on the weekends for the time being.  Looking forward to meeting you all this fall!! 
The DOJ now considers me an extremist due to my belief in our founding fathers principals, knowledge of our nations constitution, and belief in the need to use the powers in Article V thats enables the states to propose and ratify amendments to our constitution.

Help us right this ship...   http://www.marklevinshow.com/

DGMilty

Congrats!  Thanks for stepping up!
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

Reddot