News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester, TN, August 31 - September 1, 2013

Started by TNEagle, September 04, 2013, 11:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNEagle

We had a small but attentive turn out for the weekend (11 shooters on Saturday and 7 on Sunday).

The weather was hot and steamy for most of the weekend. The rain fell all around us on Saturday but never fell on the range. We did see a couple of downpours on Sunday morning but we were able to stay under cover and review Saturday's instruction before the rain departed and the AQT grind began.

Everyone showed much improvement as the weekend passed and we ended with two new Riflemen by lunch on Sunday.

First up is Dustin. This was his first Tennessee Appleseed and I think he attended one in Colorado.

Next up is Lee, Instructor Charlie's (TN_Dadx5) brother. He scored 210 so he qualified for a "dunking" for his effort. I think he accepted the Orange hat as well.

BonnieBlue took several photos on Saturday and I look forward to seeing her efforts.

Focus, a Good Trait for the Rifleman (or Riflewoman)

Here's my usual "artsy" shot from the weekend.

Morning Patrol

All in all, we had a great weekend where everyone learned a lot, had a great time and stayed safe.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's feedback on the weekend.
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. – James Madison

forrestcav

I was there and can't wait till my next attempt at Rifleman.

uncle wee

I had a great time learned a lot , was glad I got my RIFLEMAN patch. Thanks to all and I am passing the word along to get more people interested. I will return . O0