News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philly 31AUG-01SEP

Started by jeep45238, September 03, 2013, 05:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeep45238

Thank you ALL for coming out!  The event was just like Goldilocks - not too big, not too small - just right.

The weather was pretty oppressive in the sun, but thankfully we were on a covered shooting line.  We had one new rifleman, and a couple that were knocking on the door.  People's biggest two enemies at the end of two days though - dehydration and time limits (rushing their shots).

In the end I now I had a blast, even though I didn't get to shoot it in it's entirety (that's alright, I have more fun teaching than shooting anyway).  Ya'll just proved once more that some of the greatest caliber of folks come out to Appleseed events voluntarily, and it was a pleasure to have spent my birthday weekend with all of you.

~Mike
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

Edheler

It was a great weekend at the Tusco Rifle Club with all of you! There was a lot of improvement over the weekend. There were a number of people who were all close to putting everything together into a score but I think the weather won. I hope to see all of you at another event soon.

Unfortunately, I was so busy I forgot to take pictures but we got the most important one. Congratulations, Matt on your Rifleman score of 213!