News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Idaho has a new Red Hat - Stuart McKim!

Started by hawkhavn, August 28, 2013, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhavn

Everybody please welcome Stuart and his spiffy new hat!

Pictures later tonight.

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

George Hacker

Congratulations, Stuart.  Well done! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Mike Nollett

"You'll never learn how to shoot, until you learn to shoot fundamentally"- Patrick McDonough

Theophilus

Congratulations, Stuart!

Looking forward to working with you.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

scoob

Congrats Stuart!  Looking forward to meeting you in October!
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
--------------------------------------------------------------
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

Stuart McKim

Thank you, everyone, who has helped me get this far. I'll take the handwritten words on my hat of "Let it begin HERE" to mean "Let the learning process really begin here." I've plenty to learn!
"Good positions mean good scores. Poor positions mean poor scores. It's as easy as that." - Rifle Marksmanship with the M1 Rifle (1943)

SPQR

I would reckon that is how they were intended.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

colonial shooter

Congratulations, I knew it wouldn't take long. Keep up the good work and watch out for your brothers east of you in Wyoming.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Cory Mathis