News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is there an Appleseed scheduled at Pine Island?

Started by dronning, August 27, 2013, 11:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dronning

A friend said he saw Pine Island on a schedule for Nov. 2-3 but I can't find anything.

FreedomV

The Pine Island White Pines SC has approved the Nov.2&3 Appleseed to their schedule but the EIP is not done or turned in, I will work on it next week.
http://www.piwpsc.org/?m=20131102&cat=3
Illegitimi non carborundum

AFTERMATH

Quote from: dronning on August 27, 2013, 11:36:34 PM
A friend said he saw Pine Island on a schedule for Nov. 2-3 but I can't find anything.

Yeah, still waiting on our end - I knew it was approved and figured I might as well have Mike put it in the flyer now, rather than have another revision about a week later.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

FreedomV

Pine Island Is now officially on the MN schedule with link to register!

FreedomV

Who is in for Pine Island?

FYI: "Beginning today, Oct 28, our access on and off the premises directly from Hwy 52 will be closed.  You will need to use the new Exit 68 bridge, go east less than a half mile to the roundabout, and follow the signs for White Pines Road.  That is the new frontage road that will take you to the club.