News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Amite, LA - August 17, 2013

Started by LawDog, August 19, 2013, 10:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

Eight Americans exercised their rights at the Sheriff's Range on Saturday.  Though just two left with a Rifleman patch, I am proud of them all.  And they should be proud of themselves - this was an excellent event.  The focus of the shooters, their attention to safety, and their hard work let us move quickly through skills and drills.  More important, of course, was their interest in the not-quite-lost history of their country. 

Josh, I knew from your first target that you had the skill to prove yourself a Rifleman.  I challenge you now to wake up your friends and teammates.  Bring them out to shoot - and to hear about the birth of our nation.

Jonathan, thank you for bringing your son and nephew.  Your example will help secure our future.  Congratulations on your fine work and on your Rifleman score. 

And thank you to everyone for an inspiring day.  Geeck, isleno1963, and jmford - your dedication and hard work make being a Shoot Boss rather easy.  Thank you. 

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther