News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI; Aug 17, 2013

Started by JoeZ, August 18, 2013, 02:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

What looked to be a humble (only 5 preregs and 1 instructor) Appleseed turned out to be a good day full of instructors and students thirsty for heritage at the Daniel Boone club this day. 15 Americans in all, turned out to soak in the weather, fun, and exercise of our rights.

Thanks again to the Boone club for having us. I want to thank the 9 shooters who came out, with three parent spectators who watched and even helped all day. Thanks to the pistol league who brought us doughnuts. I'm also thankful for the help I got from Sennott and FredZ, help on the line is greatly appreciated.

Congrats to our new rifleman, Steven who pounded out a 223 score. Don't be a stranger now.

Hope to see you all soon.
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9