News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Camp Atterbury JMTC , IN Aug 3-4

Started by Brown, August 08, 2013, 11:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown

SPQR asked this lowly Pit Boss to get this started.
Post pics if you got em. More to come
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Brown

Video will be up later today or tomorrow. hotel servers are to slow to upload.

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

spitfire51

"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

techres

Apparently they had one camera, with one shot left on the roll.   ;D
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

Backdrop selection is the key to good great photography. Man, I really wish I had been there now  ;D

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Brown

Alright never tried posting video so here is the first attempt.

Shooters had 60 sec to sprint 100 yds, get down and slung up, and try to hit 3 ballons that are 4MOA in size. Breathing control exercise!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68534019@N06/9488777049/

Nero

Quote from: techres on August 11, 2013, 09:19:46 PM
Apparently they had one camera, with one shot left on the roll.   ;D

What is this 'roll' you speak of?   ;D
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

GoldFish

Here, since I agree with Slow2Speak's assessment of words, I'll skip straight to the pictures.  (Sorry I was only able to get so few...)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Brown

Rayne

~

SPQR

They had 5 rounds for 3 balloons.  Spitfire clipped them all.

"Indiana rules!" - Nero