News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DFW KD shoot, to be instructed by Fred Aug 17/18. (edit- 17th only)

Started by Wally, July 24, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally

Anyone interested in going? I finish work Friday  AM 6:30, don't have to be back till 6:30 PM Monday, and its about a 13 hour drive from Rochester! Make for a nice road trip. :~ Wanna carpool? Got a 7 seat Ford Explorer if a group wants to go. :---  :---   :---
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

floydf

Wally,

This is a one day event, Saturday only, FYI (may make a difference if planning to drive down).

Floyd
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed — where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once."

Kozinski, dissent in Silveira v. Lockyer

Fred

If you can get a carload to come down (or simply yourself, we'll find something for you to do on Sunday. O0

Wouldn't want to miss meeting/seeing any MN IT/IITs - in Texas!!! >:D
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

AFTERMATH

Dang! 

Don't think this will work for me... 
But you should send adamt a PM - he's in that area now - see if you can't drag him out!

By the way, I put in the time off request, for the last week in August - Gotta RBC down in NC I wanna make.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

slim

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

floydf

Fred is flying out of DFW at 7pm on Sunday night. We can find things to do and places to do them on Sunday if you're coming in from out of town.

Quote from: Fred on July 24, 2013, 04:11:22 PM

If you can get a carload to come down (or simply yourself, we'll find something for you to do on Sunday. O0

Wouldn't want to miss meeting/seeing any MN IT/IITs - in Texas!!! >:D
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed — where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once."

floydf

Quote from: spitstickler on July 31, 2013, 01:27:29 PM
It's posted on FB now. If you've been teetering on the edge, signing up now is probably a good idea.

I imagine it will sell out now that it's opened up to the general public.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=550738148316684&set=pb.112988112091692.-2207520000.1375287990.&type=3&theater