News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA July 20-21 ST

Started by Roverace, July 22, 2013, 09:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

It should have been an Inferno Seed with temperature in the high 90"s and humidity about the same.
We were able to turn out one new Rifleman with a 213.  Great job Mark!

It was great to see all my old friends out on the line and to make new ones this weekend.

I would like to thank the" Miller Crew", along with Greg and Dubb for helping out and hope to see you all again soon on the trail!

Photo's to come

Roverace

Dub

Great Job Gary and Greg.  Enjoyed helping out.  Didn't realize how much I missed it.  Here are some pictures from the shoot.  Enjoy. 

Jersey Devil

Gary had a great time helping out. Look forward to many more. Gregg hope we can work together again. >:D

Jersey Devil

Gary presenting Mark with his patch top picture. Bottom Mark enjoying his new AR.

Jersey Devil

One more.

navionpa

Gary,

Looked like a good shoot,  can't wait to get back into the groove in a couple of months.,
My test engineer, shoots his grandfather's K31 a couple of times a year, trying to get out with him
before I leave.

David

FishNDoogie

This was a Great Weekend!!!! Thank you Gary, Greg, Dub and the Miller family for helping me.  Only downside was I suffered from dehydration Sunday when I got home even though I drank a ton of water on Sunday. 

Thank you also for the knowledge and pointers that helped me shoot.

I will be back for more Appleseeds.  Just need it to be a bit cooler.

Thanks again,
Brian