News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Red Hat!

Started by Reddot, July 22, 2013, 10:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

BobbyM has graduated into the ranks of full instructor.  Please join me in congratulating him!
Well done Bobby!! O0 O0 O0

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TimBeatty

Congratulations Bobby, I look forward to working with you. I know you have been ready for a long time to get your Red Hat.
Tim Beatty

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Bullet

Congratulations, Bobby! Thanks for all your hard work.  O0

"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

AlarmList76

BobbyM.

I couldn't have done it without all the help and support of all the instructors who helped me earn my rifleman patch, and who helped me in going from a instructor in training to a red hat.  I hope I will be able to give others the same great experience of the Appleseed program that you have all given to me.

drip drop

Good job Bobby!  It was nice to meet you Saturday.

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain