News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clermont July 13-14

Started by alkeford, July 16, 2013, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkeford

What a great weekend ^:)^ Our fist redcoat revealed that we had plenty of room for improvement. That did not stop these shooters. They took to the instruction without hesitation, despite the heat index being well over 110. Matt put a ragget hole in a sighter square like an instructor. Sara not to be outdone by her little brother showed him what the seated position was about. Eliza was a real trooper, after having numerous rifle malfunctions and being brand new to a rifle. Chris took to Appleseed so well he started 7th stepping on his way home HUZZAAAHHH! brother. Tony is banging on the Rifleman's door with a 205 very good Sir  O0. Jake looked adversity in the face and kept on getting it. Steve steady on Tony's heals with a 201 WTG gentlemen   :cool2:

Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

alkeford

pics
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Sly223

Nothing on the planet more rewarding than my non-paying part time job,full time passion,
Thanks to all who celebrated our liberty purchased at a steep price! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!