News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 13-14 July

Started by Engineer shooting, July 13, 2013, 08:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Three generations deep Grandmother, Father and children with an Aunt and Uncle thrown in for the cheering section. NavNuke (Mike the dad), RiflesnReins, KDCat and Cianan our special guests at the Isaac Davis Memorial Range.

And gentlemen in America that sat upon their couches
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That shoot with us upon Appleseed day.

Feel down about the future of this Country? Attend an Appleseed. If it doesn't lift your mood there's something wrong with you. Cianan 10 years old and just a shot or two from his rifleman patch. RiflesnReins (IIT2), we put her under the spotlight and she shined back like the sun.  KDCat (Applecore), has the patch but too young for Instructor? If I had her energy I know I could Gold Medal in the Marathon.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

For everyone who  could have  but did not come to our July event in Tallahassee,  shame on you!  It was my favorite  most inspiring event so far this year !  A home schooled family of 3 kids and parents came to our event on their way from home in  St. Louis to a summer vacation in  South Florida.  They even brought their cheering section with them  who lived locally .  What a crew they were!  I learned as much as they did i believe !  Thanks for  sharing our range   and   your positive,   inspiring   attitude   and  Enthusiasm     on a typical  rainy  Tallahassee weekend . 

Lucky  Lori

Mutti

Thanks for "Taking good care of my Children". I hear my next vacation I'm supposed to visit the amazing, wonderful staff at the Issac Davis Range.

RiflesnReins returned to the very City she was born in to Instruct as a young Lady 16 years later - how amazing is that?

Look forward to hearing more.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Engineer shooting

Engineer shooting

Engineer shooting

Engineer shooting

PHenry

Get off the couch? Crazy talk! Saving a country is a hard sell.  :wb:

I can think of no better use of my time and meager talents than Project Appleseeds - keep me sane. We few, we band of brothers.  O0

Huzaaaaahhh!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

AdobeWalls

Ah, Florida in the summertime - rain, more rain, followed by humidity (just for variety). Why, you can get your fluids any number of ways!
This event was an occasion for visiting instructors to demonstrate command of the materials, and it was truly extraordinary. Among the many applications possible, Appleseed Project is a forum for young people to learn a nearly-unique and traditional American skill in a safe setting. It was fascinating to see young people stand and deliver on matters of historic interest to them, from their perspective. I feel better,and you should too, about the prospects of our future as a country, based on what I saw at the Isaac Davis Memorial Range (Gardens). We were sorry to see them depart, but remain grateful for their delightful companionship.
But you and all the kind of Christ are ignorant and brave,
And you have wars you hardly win, and souls you hardly save.
                            -- Chesterton, Ballad of the White Horse, 1911

The easy way is always mined.  -- Murphy's Law of Combat Infantry

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way.  -- Twain

Engineer shooting

Quote from: AdobeWallsOfFla on July 17, 2013, 09:03:09 AM
Ah, Florida in the summertime - rain, more rain, followed by humidity (just for variety). Why, you can get your fluids any number of ways!
This event was an occasion for visiting instructors to demonstrate command of the materials, and it was truly extraordinary. Among the many applications possible, Appleseed Project is a forum for young people to learn a nearly-unique and traditional American skill in a safe setting. It was fascinating to see young people stand and deliver on matters of historic interest to them, from their perspective. I feel better,and you should too, about the prospects of our future as a country, based on what I saw at the Isaac Davis Memorial Range (Gardens). We were sorry to see them depart, but remain grateful for their delightful companionship.

Isaac Davis Memorial Range (Gardens) This is what happens to an Appleseed Range when good looking women get involved!

imadentist

I am glad that some of  Southern Illinois (SoIL) best came to visit you.  I have no doubt that you were all well hydrated and energized by the time they were finished.  Great family of patriots and appleseeders.

RiflesnReins

This was an amazing shoot, at a beautiful range, with great people. Thank you Engineer shooting, Lucky Lori, Silverbullet, sean_shoot_here and AdobeWallsOfFla. You all coped well when invaded by my family. I had a great time working with all of you and cannot wait to work with everyone again.

(By the way, mom was completely surprised and excited when she received a brand new Pink T-Shirt that was signed by you all! And I mean she went nuts over it.) O0   

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

KD Cat

Hello all,

Thank you Engineer shooting, Lucky Lori, Silverbullet, sean_shoot_here and AdobeWallsOfFla  for a wonderful shoot!
It was a pleaser to meet you all and this was a very nice range, a well worth investment.

Thank you all and in till we meet again.................   

Drink more water ~~:)
KD Cat
When a man loves cats, I am his friend without further introduction.
-Mark Twain

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
-Mary Kay Ash

Engineer shooting

Quote from: KD Cat on July 26, 2013, 09:46:48 PM
Hello all,

Thank you Engineer shooting, Lucky Lori, Silverbullet, sean_shoot_here and AdobeWallsOfFla  for a wonderful shoot!
It was a pleaser to meet you all and this was a very nice range, a well worth investment.

Thank you all and in till we meet again.................   

Drink more water ~~:)
KD Cat

Let us know when you change hat color from blue to orange, we really enjoyed your family visit. O0

GooseGun

Thank you Engineer shooting, Lucky Lori, Silverbullet, sean_shoot_here and AdobeWallsOfFla for a good shoot. It was well worth the drive. Tallahassee Florida has a very nice range and a hardworking crew. O0

GooseGun out
I am convinced that they are mad men, devoid of reason. There is no logic in this place -Me

"A computer is useless if it can't be thrown out the window."