News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Can we post up the atterbury events on the indiana boards?

Started by grunt soldier, July 08, 2013, 12:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grunt soldier

I was just about to do it but I want to make sure YHJ and AB are ready for the emails of rifles and what not.  I think I can make it out to help instruct but I know a lot of folks have been asking about the next one.  If you guys give me the go ahead I'll get them posted on Ingun and INS. 

Just want to check first so I don't step on any toes as I know there is lots of instructions YHJ gives with the sign up.  I was just going to copy it out of his atterbury thread though.

Hoping if we get it out early we can get a good amount of shooters to show up again even with out the free ammo :)   it's now less than a month away.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

AuntieBellum

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

grunt soldier

Awesome. It's been posted on indianashooter.com and ingunowners.com if anyone has anything to add please do :)
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.