News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maine Has A New Shoot Boss

Started by VietVet, July 02, 2013, 09:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Please join me in congratulating The Old Guide (Roger) who is Maine's newest, actually FIRST Shoot Boss. (Correction....SECOND).

"TOG" has worked very hard and has earned this promotion. He's keeping Maine up to speed with his dedication and hard work.
Team Northeast continues to grow stronger.

Congrats and well done.  O0 
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

Steck

Mark

Congrats, Roger - see you again in August

Reddot

Well done, Roger!
Congratulations!  O0

TOMINCT

Way to go Roger, it gets way easier from here! ~~:) :wb: ;D
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

PHenry

O0

What were u thinking sir? The red pill?  :wb:

I still recall that day in 2008 when DragonWood (alas she is long gone MI) asked me "have u ever considered instructing?" What WAS I thinking!  :wb:

Seriously, congrats and God bless. Our cause is just and our methods unimpeachable. Seed on! Your first order of business is to "replace" yourself.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Josey Wales

..Good for you "the old guide", we have had our dealings in the past and I know you are a good man.  Glad you are still on board the USS America my brother helping to getem out of those lazy deck chairs..  Drive On..

..........Strength & Honor..........Josey Wales.......   
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

George Hacker

Congratulations, The Old Guide.  Well done! O0

^:)^  Hip, hip, huzzah!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

kDan

Congratulations Roger.  This honor could not go to a better American.  Count on me for total respect and support.

Looking forward.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Smurf

Congratulations to The Old Guide on your timely promotion to Shoot Boss!!!!!! I am sure that you sir, shall do an honorable job as the (corrected) SECOND SHOOT BOSS from the Great State of Maine.

Several state Fish and Game Departments have released studys finding that moose always chase after the one guy wearing a GREEN HAT.

Good Luck To You!!!!

The Old Guide

Thanks for the kudos. One correction; SeanO was the first Shoot Boss in Maine. He no longer Shoot Bosses or travels beyond his home range at Columbia, but continues to work shoots as he is able to. SeanO gave my my Orange Hat and sent me down this trail.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13